On February 23, 2021, Dr. Gary North wrote a post on his website in which he released his books into Creative Commons 4.0. (His post about this is, strangely, only available to members of his website.) To honor this license, Axehead Press must provide a description of any changes we’ve made to Dr. North’s work. You can view a copy of the original work as it appeared when this Axehead Press edition was first produced here. The current official version of this book can be read here.
All Axehead Press editions seek to be rigorously faithful to the text produced by Dr. North, and nearly all of the changes to any of his books published by Axehead Press consist of very insignificant publishing house style changes.
Any of the changes below that end up being entered back into the official version available on Dr. North’s website will be removed from this changelog.
Axehead Press house style changes
- Removed periods in A.D. and B.C. and ensured they were positioned correctly.
- Shifted the final period in block quotations of Scripture to before the parenthetical chapter and verse reference
- All citation information to any book currently published (or planned forthcoming) from Axehead Press was updated to reflect that edition.
Global changes throughout this title
- Added a Scripture Index to the book.
- Any obvious typos were corrected.
- Arabic numerals in internal references to Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 of this book were changed to Roman numerals for consistency with his previously published books.
- Footnotes were added for quoted material.
- The subheading hierarchy throughout the chapters in Part II was adjusted to match Dr. North’s usual outline formula.
- References to 13.7 billion years changed to 13.8 billion years.